UniCredit Bank customers can pay when they refuel at participating IP service stations via the UniCredit mobile banking app and the new “IP Refuel” function.
To use this service, you must:
- hold a UniCredit current account and/or Genius Card
- be signed up to the Multi-channel Banking Service and have activated the app
- have a UniCredit debit, credit or prepaid card
HOW TO PAY AT THE PUMP
To refuel and get back on the road, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- make your way to a participating distributor and check that you have activated your geolocation function.
- open the UniCredit mobile banking app and, without accessing it, tap the “Pay” button in the bottom left and then tap “IP Refuel”.
- Select the card you wish to use for your payment and authorise the operation using biometric authorisation or mobile code.
- Select amount and the pump you will use to fuel up if you are doing it yourself.
- A confirmation page will appear and you can then refuel.
Once you have finished refuelling, you will receive a push notification and an email with a summary of your transaction.