Since Janaury 2019, in compliance with budgetary law 2018 (L.205/2017), holders of a partita IVA (ie, societies, freelancers, consultants, sales representatives) can only claim fuel expenses or deduct them from their taxable income as follows:
- The purchase must be accompanied by an electronic invoice, and
- The purchase must be paid for by means of a traceable means, such as debit card, credit card, cheque or fuel card.
IP offers a dedicated website called Fatturazione IP for both our service station managers and customers with a Partita IVA.
You can register for the website or application using the same credentials for both.
The Fatturazione IP website platform offers a number of advantages:
- less time spent requesting an invoice
- service station staff can quickly identify your account via the app or QR (please note that it is a different QR code from that issued by the Agenzie delle Entrate)
- your invoices and requests are stored and you can download them as you wish.